- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
- Medium Size
- Base Speed 20ft, Swim Speed 50ft
- Breathe Underwater
- Low light vision
- +2 racial bonus to AC
- Blind-Fight feat
- +13 racial bonus to Swim checks and can always Take 10 on Swim checks
- +4 racial bonus to Listen and Spot checks when underwater
- Involuntary Rage as the Barbarian Rage ability except it is automatically activated when fighting against any opponent who is obviously a fisherman and the rage ends one round after the combat finishes. Can activate an unlimited number of times and if the character is a Barbarian it does not count towards a their daily limit.
Male: 4’8 + 2d8
Female: 4’5 + 2d8
Male: 85lb + (x2d4)
Female: 75lb + (x2d4)
Starting Age: 15 (+1d4) (+1d6) (+2d6)
Starting Languages: Tetaonian and Local Dialect
Favoured Class: Barbarian
Restricted Class: Samurai
Tetaoni look very much like humanoid fish. They have webbing between their fingers and toes, with their toes being elongated to act like flippers. Their bodies are covered in small scales that are generally blue in colour but can be greenish, brownish or even blackish. Their faces are rather human like in appearance, except for the fact that they have a membrane over their eyes and their ears are embedded in their head. Tetaoni wear virtually nor clothing, the normal garb being a waterproofed loin cloth.
Tetaoni tend towards being Neutral in alignment. They mostly believe in a balance of nature and magic and all that they surround. This said many Tetaoni are of other alignments, but incredibly few have the extreme alignments of Lawful Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Evil, or Chaotic Evil.
Meermi is the most commonly worshipped deity in Tetaoni society. They are free to worship any deity however and diversity is encouraged. The tendency, however, is still towards those deities which most directly affect the Tetaoni’s way of life, such as Aenilou, Azx, Erebil, Gossomea, Shemockt, and Vollee.